Friday 20 February 2015

Contents Page Feedback

I have constructed some feedback asking what my target audience liked and disliked and what I could change to my contents page. I asked the following questions about my contents page: What do you like?,what don't you like ? as well as what could I change? I asked a variation of ages to see if they difference in age would affect their views on my magazine. I intend on using this feedback to improve my magazine further as well as ensuring that it relates and intrigues my target audience




Nisha Rajan (Aged 16)
What do you like?
I like how both the information and the pictures have been laid out with thick borders. It enhances each of the features and draws attention to each one.

What do you dislike?
I dislike how the main image is of shoes; it may confuse the readers to think that the magazine is about fashion.

What could I change to improve it?
To improve it you could add a bevel and emboss effect to the title to make it stand out more.



Atimango Akena (Aged 17)
What do you liked?
I liked the overall layout, I like the thick black lines and where the pictures are laid out. I also like the colours used on the page, as well as the images used. I also think the content likes well to the images.

What do you dislike?
The positioning of some of the images in terms of the big image has an image of shoes i think the image should be different.

What could I change to improve it ?
Bigger numbers on the images as they are very small. 







No comments:

Post a Comment