Thursday 19 February 2015

Crystal Palace shots

I chose to take photographs at Crystal palace park as it has rough and ancient surroundings. I chose these surroundings as it contrasted with the costumes and I felt that having different surroundings on my contents page would intrigue the readers more .
 Here I took photographs to potentially be on my Contents page.

For my contents page I decided to chose these shots.


I decided to choose this image as I feel that the image is strong and shows my magazine as having people in it that know what they want in life. I also liked how my model costume works well with the background which has the remains of Crystal Palace. I also chose this shot as it contrasts with the other chosen shots that have graffiti in the background.











I Also decided to use this shot as Liked the costume of my model and his angle of gaze he also looks relaxed and works well with the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment