Thursday 19 February 2015

Leake street Shots

I took photographs of my models. I decided to feature young men in my contents page as I felt that the magazine would target a wider audience. I took the photographs in various parts of my locations to see what worked well and what did not.



 From the shots taken I decided to use these shots on my Contents page.


I decided to select this shot as I liked how the light was shining onto my model and the enhanced background behind her. I also liked the way her costume worked with the back ground. the shot brings a youthful approach to my magazine.
 I decided to capture trending shoes in motion as I like the grungy surroundings and the clean boots contrasts with the background as well as the colours the model is wearing.  I chose this shot as in the XXL magazine the contents page uses trainers and boots.










I also decided to use this shot of a teenager with the contrasting background as I felt it show that my magazine uses different cultures as hip hop is a genre that many different types of people  to and respect.

















I used this image of Raine Love and Miquelle as I wanted to include Raine Love's love life into her interview. I felt this shot will intrigue the reader also the colours in their costumes works well with the overall shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment