Wednesday 18 February 2015

Front Cover Links to research


 I used these magazines for inspiration. I've chosen these magazines because they are all hip-hop magazines that feature women as the main image. I used was inspired by the cover layout of these magazine covers.I liked how the main images angle of gaze is straight at the the reader which entices the reader to the image and then to the text around it. I liked the overall style of the magazines as I felt that vibe magazine did not show women in a derogatory way.I used colours that worked with my image in the same way vibe magazine front cover do as each issue of the magazine uses colours that work with the main image.


 I felt that magazines such as XXL show women in a derogatory and sexy way which I did not think would apply to my target audience.



I felt that Vibe magazine was the best layout to follow simply because the text is easy to read and the main image is clear.




























No comments:

Post a Comment